Conscious decision making is prevalent within psychologically safe working conditions and interdependent organisational cultures; when leadership behaviour comes from a deeper emotional and collaborative intelligence, and; when implicit trusting relationships are consciously being built and maintained.
This executive retreat has been designed to help leaders develop presence by learning mindfulness awareness practices.
Why 'mindfulness awareness'? Because, just as a compassion motivation serves to create a psychologically safe working environment and an interdependent culture - so, in turn, does mindfulness awareness serve in developing a compassion motivation.
In a retreat environment you will learn mindfulness awareness practices which will help you overcome fear-based habitual reactivity which inherently causes suffering, and develop the leadership capacities and world view required to respond creatively and sensitively within our now normal volatile, uncertain, chaotic and ambiguous (VUCA) working conditions.
+ Specific Course Information
This is a four-day retreat based on Holy Isle, off Arran, Scotland. For venue details see: www.holyisle.org
All food is vegetarian with a standard basic single room.
We aim to catch the 12:30 Ardrossan to Brodick ferry
on Wednesday 1st June/ 5th October returning on the 11:05 Sunday morning ferry. Detailed travel arrangements will be supplied when booking and provided in the joining instructions (or on request).
+ Attendee Information
For leaders wanting to:
- Learn how to develop a mindfulness practice, enabling them to lead more consciously and take purposeful action.
- Recognise when they are reacting rather than responding authentically in a manner which creates a sense of ease and presence.
- Reconnect with their authentic self and lead with awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Discover a systematic and experiential way of understanding themselves’ as a leader.
- Discover what triggers them into defiant or compliant leadership.
- Discover how to consciously respond in the interests of achieving win-win outcomes.
- And enjoy four days away from the busy-ness, complexities and stresses of their daily leadership role.
Join us for a rejuvenating time away in a supportive, scenic and beautiful environment.
+ Course Cost
£1,125+VAT - Included: Accommodation and full board
Not included: Ferry travel costs from Ardrossan to Holy Isle return